Monday, July 23, 2012

The dark knight rises SPOILER ALERT

Wow this movie. this movie was okay but nothing to special. As me and my friend said coming out of the movie that was okay. We even gave a rating but if you have actually been to this blog before I don't do that till the end. If I had a choice I would watch batman begins because it is for the most part the same movie. Okay plot Bruce Wayne hasn't been in the batman suit or seen at all in 8 years or months (I really forget) since the last movie. The people of Gotham are celebrating Harvey dent day where they celebrate the lie Gordon told the city and the world that he was killed by batman also in the last movie we discover in filler by... officer plot convenience that Gordon's wife divorced him and took the kids and he has about one year before they will fire him make him resign (I also forget that to but it's okay it leads to nothing) the event is being held at Wayne manor then we see Miranda last name here(god I should have posted this after I saw the movie not a day later) talking to deckler a person after the Wayne Corp also at the party is Selina Kyle AKA catwoman. Okay you know what if you haven't seen this movie why are you here okay so skip the plot what I thought. This movie (to me) is very forgettable I mean I could tell you the major plot points but everything else was forgotten. This movie was a 7.5 in my opinion is it good yes but plot holes over take it like how did batman get to Gotham even though they closed off every entrance to gotham. Did they have a kid who looked like a boy be in the prison then change it to a girl in the end. Why did the doctor and another prisoner not know that the girl was the one who escaped and said bane did EVEN though he lived in the prison for years until they broke him out. 7.5 good but not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment